10G SFP+ Active Optical Cable (1~100-meter, SFP+ to SFP+, OM2 Fiber)
The SFP-10G-AOCxM family is SFP+ active optical cables (AOC) for 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) applications. The 10G SFP+ AOC cables provide an ideal alternative solution to SFP+ direct attach copper cables (DAC) and SFP+ transceivers of short reach while providing improved signal integrity, exceptional cost, and performance value. They are designed expressed for high speed, high density and low power consumption for today’s data center networking applications.
The SFP+ AOC cables are composed of SFP+ optical transceivers in both ends and OM3 multimode fiber cable in different cable length from 1 to 100 meters. This integrated optical transceiver removes the complicated optical fiber interface and brings a friendly and intuitive electrical-to-electrical interface to users.
• Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
• Hot Pluggable, lightweight cable, and small bending radius
• 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector receiver
• All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
• An I2C standard management interface
• Excellent high-speed signal integrity
• Operating case temperature: 0 to 70℃
• RoHS-6 compliant
There are no reviews yet.