1. Integrated G/EPON port, Compliant with ITU-T,G.984.2, G.984.3, G.984.4 standards.
2. Maximum bandwidth up to 2.5Gbps and can guarantee QoS service.
3. Supports forward error corection(FEC) and dynamic bandwidth allocation(DBA).
4. Supports IGMP, VLAN multicast and network storm control.
5. Supports distal loop and network status diagnosis.
6. Supports OAM management protocol basic on IEEE802.3 ah.
7. Supports telemanagement through OLT.
8. Supports CTC and IEEE 802.1 p portocol.
Access network includes fiber to the home, fiber to the building/roadside and fiber to the junction box.
PON Port: 1pc SC/UPC fiber port, meets G/EPON demand.
LAN Port: 1pc 10/100/1000M self-adaption, RJ45 port.
Compliant with IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3U Standard
There are no reviews yet.